Component on specification
You have identified a need in your fleet or offshore installations, and the solutions and automats available on the market or from your traditional suppliers do not fully meet your expectations.
C-Sense can help you transform your needs into opportunities: from the precise definition of your needs to the implementation of an adapted solution, our teams of engineers are at your disposal to imagine the solutions of tomorrow, allowing you to generate savings thanks to our tailor-made and easy-to-implement solutions. Designed for optimized installation, maintenance and replacement, our solutions will enable you to save precious time on your operations at sea or in port. Designed for reliability and robustness, our products provide you with the assurance of optimal long-term performance, based on a state-of-the-art development cycle and the use of components proven to be reliable in demanding environmental conditions.
Assistance in defining the specifications based on functional objectives, requirements in terms of operating safety, and budget.
Ad Hoc Design
Ad Hoc design focused on: energy efficiency, small footprint, very high level of reliability and based on a bank of software and design tools shared with our Automotive design office.
A rationalized approach to maintenance: integrated and remote diagnostics, easily replaceable boards on a “plug and play” principle, expertise and repair of boards onshore.
Provision of “Smart Data” software tools
Data analysis platform, designed and managed directly by us to ensure continuity and constant adjustment to your needs.
Our developments comply with BV and DNV (formerly DNV-GL) certification rules
- Bureau Véritas : NR445 & NR556
- DNV : DNV-GL-OS-D201 & DNV-GL-OS-D202
3C telemetry for offshore unloading buoy.
- Replacement of PLC cabinets by a dedicated board
- 96 I/O in a compact case (20.6 x 8.7 x 21 cm)
- Standardized development, single software validation
- Adaptation to each project by configuration file (reduced production time, maintenance by standard exchange, reduced storage of spare parts)
- Multi-network information dissemination: 4G for shore / UHF locally
- Remote commissioning / configuration and software update possible